Infopark, Kochi, Kerala
1-4 Year Experience
- You will work directly with designers, product owners, and fellow engineers to help guide, build, instrument, and test Flutter mobile applications from start to finish.
- Pushing past your comfort zone to learn and implement new technologies and help evolve existing ones.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate on designs.
- Work within small teams to successfully execute on project timelines.
- Identifying application performance bottlenecks, debugging production issues and resolving them.
- Understanding of code testing best practices, including unit and integration testing.
- Minimum 1 year of mobile application development experience, working in Flutter & Dart.
- Understand principles of mobile application development and should have experience in developing applications across more than one target OS, preferably Android and iOS.
- Ability to design and build from scratch, with knowledge about basic activities involved in a development of cross platform mobile applications from development to production.
- Proficient in writing configurable, maintainable and testable code in a highly collaborative environment.
- Experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps.
- Networking and integrating third-party APIs / RESTful API backends.
- Knowledge of researching and preparing detailed functional specifications.
- Familiarity with Agile development processes and methodologies.
- Experience in using code versioning tools such as Git.
# Bonus Points
- Published at least one app on Google/Apple Play Stores
- Experience in native Android / iOS application development
- Familiar with React Native framework
- Hybrid WFH policy
- Health Insurance
- Annual company retreat
- Team lunch
Tech Minds Technology Solutions
React Native Developer
2-2 Year Experience
Last Date -01-10-2020
IPIX TECH SERVICES
React Native Developer
1-1 Year Experience
Last Date -06-09-2020
Disclaimer: Jobsteam.in is a free job portal for IT and IT-related job notifications, we do not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or Jobs available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to Jobsteam.in. Jobsteam.in team does not take any responsibility for any direct and indirect damage or Loss on account of any action taken based on the information given in the Job portal.